Aetna Health Insurance Plans
Aetna offers a variety of plans and covered services, including:
- Open-access plans: These allow you to choose your doctor without a referral, and they don’t require a primary care physician.
- Copay-only plans: After reaching your deductible, the only cost you’re responsible for is the copay. However, visits to your primary care physician and generic drugs are covered before reaching your deductible.
- High-deductible plans: The deductible has to be met before most coverage kicks in. However, preventive care services may be covered before the deductible has been reached.
Aetna rehab coverage can also be attained through a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) or Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan provided by employers. The amount of coverage will vary depending on the plan, and out-of-pocket expenses for treatment may be required. Some plans may also cover various non-Aetna sites, but it’s important to check with an administrator regarding the details of your coverage.
Aetna Medicare Plan
Aetna Medicare is also an option for those aged 65 and older. These plans can be either HMO or PPO, with relatively low deductibles and premiums. Plan benefits will vary depending on where you live, but many plans cover the costs of medical services, prescriptions or both. They also cover a range of chronic and complex conditions, primary and hospital care and specialized rehab services, such as drug or alcohol detox. Medicare supplement plans can also be used to cover services your original Aetna Medicare plan doesn’t.
Aetna Coverage for Substance Abuse Treatment
Whether you have a basic Aetna plan or Aetna Medicare plan, you can access coverage for a variety of substance abuse treatment services, including:
- Inpatient or residential rehab
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Drug and alcohol detoxification
- Therapy and counseling services
Most Aetna plans cover services or resources that are required as part of an authorized treatment plan. In some cases, pre-certification or authorization from a health care provider may be required before insurance coverage can be used at a treatment center. Pre-certification is conducted by Aetna to ensure qualified addiction counselors and licensed treatment centers are providing medically responsible treatment.
If you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction, finding the right treatment is crucial to getting better. With an Aetna health insurance policy, you won’t have to worry about financial obstacles preventing you from enrolling in addiction treatment. Serenity Springs Recovery Center offers many unique programs, such as a 12-step completion model to help individuals overcome any form of substance abuse.
Addiction Services Offered to Aetna Members
Serenity Springs is an in-network provider of Aetna and Aetna Medicare. We provide many services and resources to help individuals end their addictions for good. For treatment to be effective and successful, several treatment methods are often used simultaneously, which is why understanding your coverage is so important.
- Serenity Springs will coordinate with Aetna, designing a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs. Your plan might include a residential or PHP program. Inpatient treatment options typically involve a variety of clinical and medical services. An intensive outpatient program (IOP) may be included as an aftercare option.
- Depending on the Aetna health insurance policy, members will have access to several drug addiction and alcohol abuse treatment options. We treat a wide range of addictions, including heroin, meth and fentanyl. Treatment options can include individual therapy, group therapy and medication management.
- Aetna will also cover our 12-step Immersion Program and some of our alternative treatments such as yoga, acupuncture, personal training and fishing therapy. This ensures you receive the well-rounded treatment you need.
- With these options covered, members are guaranteed to receive a full, effective treatment plan geared toward their personal health and wellness goals.
Not all plans will cover our full extensive range of health and wellness programs, and other insurance providers will offer different policies that may not provide the same coverage as Aetna. Regardless of your insurance, seeking treatment can provide the emotional and physical support you need to overcome an addiction.
Get Addiction Treatment at Serenity Springs
If you or a loved one is affected by a substance abuse problem, professional treatment can provide the support and supplies needed to achieve a successful recovery. Contact us today by calling 386-423-4540 to learn more about our services in Edgewater, Florida, and which programs are covered by your insurance. Our addiction specialists are available 24/7 to help you take the first step toward a better life.