A residential program means you’ll temporarily live at our recovery center. Most people who are just starting on their path to sobriety can benefit from a residential program, sometimes called an inpatient program. During your stay at our recovery center, you’ll be allowed to focus on your recovery without outside stressors or responsibilities. You’ll also have access to medical staff 24/7, making a residential program the safest way to recover.
Our men’s residential treatment center revolves around a simple yet powerful philosophy: “You can and will recover, no matter how hopeless you may feel now.” Our treatment centers were designed with this philosophy in mind to give you everything you need to physically overcome addiction and improve your spiritual and mental health. Included in our treatment centers are:
- Fitness center. During recovery, you can use the fitness center to heal and strengthen your body.
- Outdoor activities. Fresh air and sunshine can benefit your overall treatment plan and help you stay busy while overcoming your alcohol or drug abuse.
- Professional chef. A healthy diet will help heal the body during and after detox.
- Family services. This could include family therapy sessions and education on drug addiction and recovery for families.
- Individual therapy. An addiction specialist will help you work out the stressors in your daily life that have led to your addiction and support you on the path to recovery.
- Aftercare planning. You’ll be given the tools necessary to stay in recovery after you transition out of our inpatient program.
Our treatment facility can provide other mental health or substance use disorder services, depending on the individual’s needs. These can be discussed during the intake appointment. Every recovery program focuses on healing, inner peace, community support, and education. Our goal is for every person to leave the residential program with the tools they need to succeed in everyday life while remaining in recovery from their substance addiction.