Licensed Therapist for Substance Use Disorder Treatment Center
Serenity Springs Recovery Center is a well-established treatment program that utilizes the combination
of intensive 12-Step work and individual and group psychotherapy to assist individuals to dive into
deeper levels of healing. Various intensities of levels of care allow individuals the opportunity to gain
autonomy and independence in their lives while in recovery.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Therapist to join our growing Residential Center.
Full Time and Part-Time
- 1 year of direct experience providing assessment and or counseling services to individuals with a
substance use disorder.
- Previous experience with substance use disorders is PREFERRED.
- LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, MAC (Required) Bilingual a PLUS
Responsibilities would include:
- Complete intake assessments
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy.
- Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Discharge/aftercare planning
- Possess strong clinical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation congruent with organization guidelines, best
practice standards of his/her profession, and managed care standards.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary corresponds with the amount of relevant experience.
To be determined based upon the needs of the program.
Criminal Background Check/Pre-Employment drug screen:
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and preemployment drug screen.
Serenity Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package for full-time employees.