CALL (386) 424-4540. Our staff will answer any questions you may have.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions for your convenience.
- Residential length of stay is based on each individual’s treatment plan.
- We are on the east coast of central Florida, in beautiful New Smyrna Beach, about an hour northeast of Orlando.
- Our residents come from all over the United States and also internationally.
- Addiction affects people of all ages. We have treated clients between the ages of 18 and 78. The majority of clients are between the ages of 23 and 55.Addiction affects people of all ages. We have treated clients between the ages of 18 and 78. The majority of clients are between the ages of 23 and 55.
- We pride ourselves on having one of the best staff to client ratios in the country. We are proud to have over 20 full time employees, while only serving 20 clients at any given time. We do not allow any client to fall through the cracks.
- We do not simply introduce clients to the 12 steps, as most treatment centers do. Through an intensive learning process, when a client leaves treatment, they are expected not only to have been through the step work themselves but to be able to take other suffering addicts through the process.
- Visits are allowed after a client has spent a minimum of 30 days in treatment and has had a family session with the family member and one of our licensed mental health counselors.
- Yes, smoking is allowed in designated areas, during designated times.
- Yes, we allow clients to make coffee in our facility and have coffee at outside meetings. Energy drinks, however, are strictly prohibited.
- In order for clients to fully engage in their treatment program, we do not allow the use of personal electronics. During treatment, we believe that it’s important that the client has minimal outside distractions so they can concentrate fully on getting well. Clients belongings will be held in a secured location and given back to the client upon discharge.
- No, you do not need to bring money. However, all clients must have a $500 reloadable visa card before admission.