Beacon Health Options Drug Treatment Providers
Beacon Health Options have provided health care options to Americans for the last thirty years, with over seventy locations across the U.S. They cover most addiction treatment programs that offer both clinical mental health and substance use disorder, which is known as dual diagnosis management when combined. Beacon Health Options also work with employee assistance programs, and career life-support, and offer special programs for autism and depression to all of their policyholders. They provide access to a large number of mental and behavioral health providers and facilities, encompassing all levels of addiction, and mental and behavioral health services.
As a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program, Serenity Springs is an in-network provider for Beacon Health Options (formerly, Value Options). As an insurance company, Beacon Health Options are welcomed partners for Serenity Springs. Beacon Health, unlike many other insurance companies, are proactive towards mental illness, substance abuse addiction, and behavioral health needs of its members. If covered by Beacon Health Options you will discover that mental health, substance abuse addiction, and behavioral health is not secondary to physical health like most insurance companies practice. If you or someone you know struggles with substance abuse addiction, have mental or behavioral health needs and are finding it difficult to get coverage Beacon Health Options you may find can better suit your needs.
Serenity Springs Recovery Center is an in-network provider of Beacon Health Options. Call 386-423-4540 to check health benefits.
A Multifaceted Approach to Residential Addiction Treatment for Men
To improve your chance of recovery, our men’s rehab program focuses on three significant factors of treatment: your mind, body, and spirit. As one or more of these areas become unbalanced, it can directly contribute to your substance use disorder. Our facilities and resources are designed to help you grow and heal in each area so that your recovery can be long-lasting and comprehensive.
All our providers are experts in their field, utilizing specialized treatment programs for each individual. By developing an individualized approach for each of our guests, clients can successfully break old habits and work to promote new and healthy ones.
Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment Services
If you or someone you know is faced with substance abuse addiction, choosing to get help will be the next appropriate step. Whether it be a substance abuse addiction, behavioral health issue, or mental illness, the search will involve levels of services, such as inpatient and outpatient care. Before deciding which level of care is appropriate, we recommend calling us at 386-423-4540 ∴ Our 24-hour experts will provide recommendations based on your needs. It is important to consider your loved one has the appropriate level of care when it comes to your Beacon Health Options Plan.
Most often you or your loved one will receive coverage for both outpatient and inpatient rehab services with in-network facilities. Serenity Springs Recovery Center is an in-network provider of Beacon Health Options. Levels of care that will be covered may include the following.
- Psychosocial assessment & screening
- Therapy & counseling services
- Support services for addiction recovery
- Drug & alcohol detox treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Medical & clinical care
A successful and effective addiction recovery program, like Serenity Springs, often involves several treatment methods. This is why it’s important to know exactly which services your health insurance plan covers.
- Serenity Springs will coordinate with or Beacon Behavioral Health Services to customize a treatment program that fits your needs. Your program may include an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) as an aftercare option.
- This would be included along with our inpatient and clinical services. We aim to simplify the financial side of drug and alcohol rehabilitation so you can focus on your recovery.
- Depending on the individual policy, and Beacon Health members have several drug addiction and alcohol abuse treatment options. These options will most likely include individual therapy, group therapy sessions, and medication management.
- Beacon Health Options will also cover our intensive 12-Step Completion or Immersion Program and even some of our alternative treatments, like acupuncture, yoga, or personal training.
- With these options covered, the individual carrying one of these plans is guaranteed and effective, full treatment plan. This plan is to be customized on an individual basis. See our Men’s Residential page for more information about the highlights and services of our program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Going to rehab can seem daunting for many people, especially when the realization of your addiction unveils itself. Although this can seem like a complicated process, we’ve put together a few common questions and answers to help ease your mind and prepare you for the road ahead.